"You can do it!"
from Rory Donaldson
Success with reading, math and study-skills teacher
Are these reading, math and study-skills for you (home, school, all ages and skill levels)? Yes, they'll work for you if you're looking for success with reading, math and study-skills.
You can take advantage of our on-line skills, tools and solutions or call me for a private or group Internet tutoring.
Funny, isn't it? When kids aren't thriving in school we tend to give them more of the same: more tutoring, more lectures, more platitudes, more suggestions for improvement, more punishment, more take-aways, more homework… The big problem is, all this attention rarely works the way we'd like. We can fix that. Our skills, tools and solutions work with all ages and abilities. If your goal is for your kids to succeed in school, continue their educations and hold jobs with a future, I honestly believe we're for you. If not, I'll refund 100% of your money immediately.
"What do you do with kids who aren't experiencing enough success?" Do you give them more of the same and expect different results? Or do you flood them with new experiences that set them up to win? We know that the same old admonishments, Rah-Rah and suggestions for improvement simply do not work. In fact, they usually do more harm than good.
Because it's so critical to try something new, fast!, I developed scripts and solutions for kids of all ages and abilities. These new solutions work with the widest possible range (age and grade is unimportant at this point):
- New readers who are just starting out
- Kids who are falling behind and need to catch up fast
- Kids who should accelerate one or more years above grade level
- Kids who need better test scores
- Kids who need immediate and massive success
In order to determine if our solutions are the right ones for you and your kids, consider the following questions. Your answers will help point you in the right direction:
- Do you have kids who are in grades K -16?
- Do you have kids who need to succeed with reading, math and study-skills?
- Do they start on time, stay on task and complete their assignments?
- Are they plenty smart but just not succeeding in school?
- Are you worried that they might fall between the cracks?
- Are you tired of seeing them struggle with their homework?
- Do you want them to catch up or accelerate above grade level?
- Would you like to replace allowances with earning?
- Are you looking for more family and classroom unity?
- Are you looking for a positive approach to discipline?
- Are you looking for solutions that work with all ages, abilities and learning styles?
- Are you looking for solutions that are inexpensive and backed by a 100% guarantee?
- Are you looking for a phonics-based reading program that teaches to mastery?
- Are you looking for a computation-based math program that teaches to mastery.
- Do you want to get going today?
- Are you aware that all our solutions are free-of-charge if you can't afford them?
If you answered "yes" to these questions I'm glad, because you've come to the right place. Every skill, tool and solution floods kids with reading and math success. These three solutions are the perfect place to start, beginning with Flood Your Kids with School Success:
Kids experience success with the widest range of skills:
- success with reading and math
- better test scores
- self control
- self esteem
- achievement and accomplishment
- success at school
- study skills
- exposure to the world of work and reward
- less struggle with homework
- "Earning" replaces allowances
- living up to agreements
- continuing educations
- jobs with a future
Learning these skills requires no special computers, devices or special material. Once learned, these skills and tools are easily integrated into your current curriculum or course of study.
Students who are falling behind need to succeed, fast!. They can't struggle with more of the same. They must experience new success with reading, writing, listening, speaking, information organization, critical thinking, study skills and math. These skills must continue to be taught, and taught, and taught – far beyond what most kids are exposed to today.
Kids must also be taught three simple success behaviors: how to start on time, stay on task and complete their assignments.
An emphasis on winning with these skills and behaviors is what sets Brainsarefrun solutions apart. This success is what overcomes boredom and apathy and allows kids to continue their educations and hold jobs with a future. I wish I could turn every kid, parent, teacher and grandparent on to these skill and tools – a lot of failure and pain would be avoided.
A LITTLE PHILOSOPHY AND A SIMPLE PRAYER
If children are to succeed with reading and math they must experience success directly. Only then can they know first hand that they "really can do it!"
The truth is, I want teachers and parents to experience first-hand success too. I want you to save as many academic lives as possible. All our futures depend on kids succeeding.
It's time to answer one important question, "What can we give our kids that will flood them with the experience of success?" How can we teach kids skills that are totally portable, require no special equipment or texts, and can be applied in any home, class or job? The answer is to start with success.
Our futures depend on it.
Give me a call when I can help. Maybe we'll schedule some video-tutoring.
P.S. Remember: If you can't afford any of our skills, tools or solutions please email me for free copies. Your success is that important.